Mammoth Public Library
|Other Link||Mammoth Public Library Website|
In February 1962, Mammoth's first town library opened its doors in a space of less than 500 square feet. There were only four sections of bookshelves, but the collection was loved and valued by the community. Today, the Mammoth Public Library has grown to 1400 square feet, with over 11,000 books and magazines. Residents enjoy access to high-speed internet terminals on five public PCs, along with the usage of a copy and fax machine. Times have changed, but the library has retained its comfortable and inviting atmosphere, where there is always a friendly, smiling face to greet visitors.