We have broken window blinds in our office. How do we get these replaced?

For private offices, the respective department is responsible for purchasing replacement blinds. Facilities Management can take measurements and hang the blinds once ordered. For common/lobby areas, Facilities Management is responsible for ordering and hanging new/replacement blinds.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to submit a work request for minor maintenance tasks?
2. How do I request the status of a work request?
3. How do I submit a Work Request?
4. I’m assigned as a department Service Requester, how do I submit a work request if I don’t have the Maintenance Connection Program “Hard Hat" Icon on my desktop?
5. What if our department does not have a Maintenance Connection Service Requester?
6. How do I request a Work Request if I work in a courthouse or a leased location?
7. When are the pick-up dates for disposal to salvage?
8. How does Facilities Management prioritize work requests?
9. How do I request a missing key or repair a broken lock on a piece of office furniture or a filing cabinet?
10. We have broken window blinds in our office. How do we get these replaced?
11. How do I request a salvage pick-up of unwanted/unused items?
12. Does Facilities Management provide tables and chairs for department meetings and events?
13. Our department wants to have furniture/staff/offices moved or relocated. Can Facilities Management assist us with our move?