How do I get copies of recorded documents?

Copies of recorded documents can be requested:

  • Email the Recorder's Office
  • In writing by mail to the Pinal County Recorder's Office, P.O. Box 848, Florence, AZ 85132
  • In person at the Pinal County Recorder's Office, 31 N Pinal Street Building E, Florence, AZ 85132
  • Via the Internet at Recorder Document Search

Requested document copies are $1 per page. For mail requests, this includes the return postage. Certification of documents is an additional $3 per document.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I obtain a form for recording purposes?
2. How do I change the ownership of a piece of property?
3. What is an Affidavit of Real Property Value?
4. How do I record a document and how much does it cost?
5. How do I find existing easement(s) on my property?
6. What are the requirements for recording a business name?
7. I want to remove my personal information from public record, how do I do it and am I eligible?
8. What happens to my document when it is presented for recording?
9. How do I remove a decedent's name from my deed?
10. Can I search for recorded documents via the Internet?
11. How do I get copies of recorded documents?