What if I disagree with the Notice of Value?

Pursuant to ARS§42-19051, you may file a Petition for Review (DOR form 82530) with the Assessor's Office within 30 days from the mail date of the notice of value. The Assessor's Office then has 20 days to respond to your petition. If you disagree with the Assessor’s decision, you may file an appeal with the Pinal County Board of Equalization within 20 days of the mailing date of the Assessor's Decision.

Show All Answers

1. What is Business Personal Property?
2. How do I report Taxable Personal Property?
3. I received a Business Property Statement. What do I need to do?
4. Is a Business Property Statement a Notice of Value?
5. What if I disagree with the Notice of Value?
6. What is the current Personal Property Exemption? I operate several locations in Arizona, does the exemption apply to each location?