Do I need a permit to move an oversized load or a mobile home?

All oversized loads to include moving of a mobile home will require an oversized load permit from Public works prior to moving through Pinal County. If oversized load is coming through Pinal County but will also be using state highways, a permit will be required from the state prior to applying for Pinal County oversize load permit.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get my existing dirt road maintained by the County? And possibly chip-sealed or paved?
2. Where can I find information about up and coming Transportation Projects?
3. I have a suggestion for a future roadway paving or improvement project. Does the county have a transportation program that will consider public requests?
4. Help! My road is closed or is under construction: where can I find more information?
5. I represent a Utility Company or am a resident who would like to do work in Pinal County Right-of-Way – how do I apply for a permit to do work?
6. There’s a traffic sign that is down or missing (i.e. street name, stop sign, speed limit) or a traffic signal that is not working. Who should I call?
7. How do I get a street name sign placed on my road?
8. Who do I talk to about the speed limit on my road?
9. I want to request the placement of a new Traffic Signal?
10. Do I need a permit to move an oversized load or a mobile home?
11. How do I obtain a copy of drawings for a subdivision?
12. How do I find my home’s elevation certificate?
13. How do I find out my Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) flood zone?
14. How do I Apply for a floodplain use permit?
15. How do I install a Manufactured Home in a Floodplain?