The Pinal County Sheriff's Office Adult Detention Center is dedicated to helping connect loved ones and attorneys to those entrusted in our custody. We have therefore upgraded our visitation system.
To assist inmates with maintaining communications with attorney, family, friends, and other approved visitors, we are proud to announce our new state-of-the-art online video visitation system. Visitors can conduct a video visitation using a computer, equipped with high-speed internet, and a webcam. Video visitations on-site is at no cost, remote video visit cost from home or office is $6 for 20 minutes or 40 minutes for $10.
Services may be interrupted or suspended due to operational issues or at the direction of Sheriff or Chief Deputy.
Discrimination on the basis of a disability or other protected classes is strictly prohibited.
All video visitors must create a video visit account and schedule 24 hours in advance with Securus Technologies to be approved.
On-site video visitors must check in at the jail lobby front desk and may enter with keys and ID only.
Video Visitation/Time Schedule
Effective Monday, January 3, 2022, Public visitation hours will be Saturday through Thursday, 9 am to 4 pm, and should be scheduled 24 hours in advance (prior registration required). Fridays will not be open to the public for visitation. The public is limited to two (20-minute) on-site visits per inmate/ per week.
Legal/professional visits are limited to 1 hour unless otherwise approved.
There is no limit to the number of remote (off-site) video visits.
Rules & Guidelines
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older, possess and provide a valid state-issued photo ID with date of birth, and pass a criminal records check prior to visitation authorization.
- Prospective visitors who have pending felony charges shall be denied access.
- Minor children of inmates may visit if accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Legal Guardians must provide court documentation of guardianship.
- No personal property, food, drink, gum, or tobacco is allowed in any visitation area.
- Attire must be clean and worn in good repair. Skirts and shorts must be no higher than mid-thigh in length. Sleeveless shirts are permitted, however, tank tops, halter tops, and spaghetti straps are prohibited. No mid-drift shirts nor see-through clothing is permitted.
- Restricted Items; hats, sunglasses, purses, cell phones, and electronic devices.
- No visitor will be permitted to visit if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Visitors discovered to be in possession of illegal contraband may be subject to arrest and criminal prosecution.
- Off-sight video visits are monitored for inappropriate actions and or body exposures. (see Secures website for detailed guidelines).
Professional Contact Visits
- Professional Contact visits by attorneys, investigating officers will be conducted Monday through Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm. Do not request specific contact visit locations. Reasonable accommodations are made, and approved areas for legal visits are based on availability and the secure operations of the facility.
- All Professional contact visits must be requested, 24 hours in advance, by emailing the Sheriff's Office to be approved. Please include the following information:
- Reason for the contact visit
- Name(s) and Profession of the visitor(s)
- Date and Time requesting
- Items needed for the visit e.g. laptop, CDs, files, etc.
- Inmate's name, date of birth, and ID number
- Professional contact visitors may request the use of a larger room. Those requirements are:
- Large number of professionals attending
- Attorney requiring ADA accommodations
Should an attorney request to have the door on a direct contact legal visitation room secured, the attorney assumes the risk of injury in the event of an assault by an inmate.
Professional Video Visit Scheduling
Create an account with Securus Technologies and follow the requirements and guidelines.
Special visits do not include legal and/or professional visits received by the inmate.
Special visits must be requested by family/friends at least 24 hours prior to the visit and be approved by Deputy Chief or designee.
At no time shall the scheduling of Special Visits interfere with regular visitation and will only be allowed during regular visitation hours.
The Pinal County Adult Detention Center does not allow any electronic devices inside the facility.
This is to include cameras, tape recorders, cell phones, etc. The only exception shall be for law enforcement and legal personnel.
Visitation of Inmate Workers/Trustees
Inmates assigned to work details inside the facility shall be authorized visits and shall be returned to their housing unit.
Inmates assigned to work details outside the facility shall not be authorized visits at their work assignment.
The Pinal County Sheriff's Office - Adult Detention Center shall not unlawfully discriminate against any person on the basis of a person's disability. Through compliance with the Americans with Disability Act, all visitors, inmates/detainees and any person with legitimate business at the facility shall be provided barrier-free access to the facility and services consistent with reasonable accommodations and security requirements.
All visitors, including Professional visitors, are subject to search to include persons, possessions, and vehicles by use of electronic metal detection devices, or a barrier sniff screening by a Pinal County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Detection Service Canine or Pinal County Sheriff's Office staff.
All visitors and their possession shall successfully clear screening by electronic detection devices/equipment.
All persons denied visitation shall be required to depart Pinal County Sheriff's Office Adult Detention Center property immediately.
If you have questions or concerns please call our office at 855-355-0358 for assistance. Contact Securus Tech support at 877-578-3658 for video visitation assistance.