- Our County
- Risk Management
Risk Management protects Pinal County Financial assets and human resources. We identify and evaluate risks to County employees and the public. Risk Management communicates, educates, and collaborates with County departments to provide risk solutions and to promote a culture of risk awareness.
- Creates initiatives, training, and programs to reduce the frequency and severity of work injuries. Supports Department efforts
- Develops policies and practices to mitigate losses (such as accident reporting, investigation of losses, motor vehicle use, and drug testing
- Drafts insurance and indemnification language for Agreements, Leases, Permits and Use Agreements to transfer risk contractually
- Procures insurance for specialty coverage such as Aircraft Hull and Liability, Airport Premises, Crime, Fiduciary, and UAS / Drone
- Coordinates with Arizona County Insurance Pool and departments to ensure optimum outcomes for work-related injuries and liability claims against the County. Investigates and resolves property damage and general liability claims below our deductible
- Recovers damages to County property by collecting from outside at-fault parties (Subrogation).
- Identifies risk through surveys and department communications