GIS Data Distribution
Pinal County GIS data approved for distribution is made available to government agencies and the public. The distribution happens in a few ways. Requestors of raw GIS data must understand that GIS software or software capable of reading the file formats is required to work with the data in most cases.
Data distribution to government agencies is generally done through the formation of an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) between Pinal County and the requesting government agency. Any government agency that would like to share GIS data with Pinal County can begin this process by contacting the Pinal County GIS group.
Public Data Distribution
Pinal County GIS data approved for distribution can be requested by the public. Just fill out and send the GIS Data Request Form along with the appropriate fees and the data will be sent to you. Data files are usually sent within 2 to 3 business days. When your request has been fulfilled you will receive an email with a file share link to download your files.
- Cities Towns and Communities (PDF)
- Congressional and Legislative Districts with Voter Precincts (PDF)
- Land Status (PDF)
- Supervisor Districts with Voter Precincts (PDF)
- Supervisor District 1 (PDF)
- Supervisor District 2 (PDF)
- Supervisor District 3 (PDF)
- Supervisor District 4 (PDF)
- Supervisor District 5 (PDF)
- Supervisor Districts (PDF)