Planning & Zoning Commission
- Authority: A.R.S. §11-802
- Membership: Ten Members. Two members shall be appointed from each Supervisorial District by the Supervisor from that District. Five Member Board of Supervisors effective January 1, 2013
- Term of Office: Four Years
- Powers: Advises the Board of Supervisors regarding matters of planning, zoning, and subdivision platting.
The Planning and Zoning Commission consists of ten members, two from each of the five Supervisory Districts, and are appointed by the Board of Supervisors. The Commission is a recommending body to the Board of Supervisors for land use matters. The Commission will recommend Approval, Denial or will continue the matter for further information. Action minutes will be available within 3 business days. Full meeting minutes for a particular hearing will be available within 20 business days.
- Rand Alan Del Cotto
January 30, 2021 to January 29, 2025
- Robert Klob
February 16, 2023 to February 15, 2027
- Patrick R. Erickson
March 2, 2023 to May 4, 2025
- Daren Schnepf
April 24, 2021 to April 23, 2025
- Bryan Hartman
May 25, 2023 to May 24, 2027
- Morris Mennenga
March 2, 2020 to March 1, 2024
- Albert Lizarraga
August 16, 2023 to August 15, 2027
- Scott Riggins
August 16, 2020 to August 15, 2024
- Frank Davila
November 2, 2023 to February 16, 2024
- Wallace Keller
January 26, 2023 to March 12, 2025
- Pursuant to Open Meeting Law, meetings are normally held on the Third Thursday of the month at 9:00 a.m., at the Pinal County Administrative Complex in the Board of Supervisors Hearing Room located at 1891 Historic Courthouse, 135 N. Pinal Street, Florence, AZ 85132.
- Statement of Meeting Posting Locations: Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02. Public Notice is hereby given that all Planning and Zoning Meeting Notices shall be posted in a kiosk located outside the front entrance of the Community Development Building located at 85 North Florence Street, Florence, AZ 85132, and the county’s website, (View Agendas & Minutes located below). All Meeting Agendas are inclusive of the Meeting Notice of Posting which indicates the date, time, and place of said meetings.
AGENDAS & MINUTES
Refer to Development and Land Use Change Process for Planning and Zoning.