Open burning permits allow for the disposal of plant material originating on the permittee's property during limited daytime hours.
- A Burn Ban is in effect annually from May 1st through September 30th
- No residential open burning is allowed within the City of Maricopa or the Town of Florence. Therefore no residential open burning permits will be issued for residences in the City of Maricopa or Town of Florence.
Burn permits are not approved if:
- The application is received by mail, fax, or email
- Prohibited materials are requested in the application
- The application is incomplete
Applying online is most recommended. Customers can apply 24 hours 7 days a week. However, permits are only issued Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and may take up to 24 hours to process.
Arizona City Fire Dept (Residents of AZ City Only)Physical Address
14022 S. Sunland Gin Road
Arizona City , AZ 85123
14022 S. Sunland Gin Road Arizona City AZ 85123
October 1st through April 130th
Note: Large Residential Permits, Commercial, and Agricultural needs to contact Pinal County Air Quality.
Monday through Friday
7 am - 4 pm