To Register for COVID-19 Vaccines at Pinal County Public Health Clinics
- You must schedule an appointment in advance. Please call the Central Appointment Desk at 866-960-0633 to schedule an appointment.
- You may arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- If you have a fever, are moderately ill or in quarantine, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have health insurance, bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- If you are scheduling a third dose or a booster dose, please bring your COVID-19 vaccine card to your appointment.
View the COVID-19 Vaccine Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Fact Sheets for Recipients and Caregivers
For additional vaccine locations, please visit Vaccines.gov or call ADHS at 844-542-8201, option 8.
Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Providers in Pinal County
COVID-19 vaccines for children 5 to 11
|Clinica La Familia||Register||N/A|
|Sun Life Family Health Center||Register||520-836-3446|
FOR PINAL COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH CLINICS
Please be aware that you must have an appointment to be vaccinated at our Public Health Clinics, walk-ins are not accepted.
Staff will contact the authorities in the event they receive threats or verbal abuse. We thank you for your patience as we work with the current limitations around vaccine supply to the County.