All federal grants must comply with federal regulations as stipulated under each federal agency. Specifically, 2 CFR 200 provides Office of Budget and Finance Guidance on how uniform administrative requirement.
Key federal websites to assist with your grant programs include:
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- USA Spending
The following resources may assist your organization with seeking grant funds, provide information on training, or provide research materials in support of your grant-seeking efforts.
Also see the Non-Profit Checklist (PDF).
- Arizona Community Foundation
- Rural Community Assistance Corporation
- Internal Revenue Service
- Grant Professionals Association
- Just Grants! Arizona
- Charity Channel
- State of Arizona
- Rural Assistance Center
- FundsNet Services
- ASU Center for Philanthropy and Non-Profit Innovation
- Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
- The Grantsmanship Center
- U.S. Government
- USDA Rural Development
- Chronicle of Philanthropy