- Feature Links
If you are using assistive technology, such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, a teletypewriter (TTY), and/or any other assistive device/technology, and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access its information, please contact us at your convenience. To assist us in responding in an expedited manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, your preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who may need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
We have designed our website with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools:
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website:
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.