Court Employee Resources
Open enrollment period begins April 1, 2019
The benefits open enrollment period is April 1, through April 26, 2019. All employees must select or decline benefits this year. Enrollment representatives will be onsite, county-wide, to assist you with the enrollment process. You may also elect to self enroll online.
- Benefits Plan Guide 2019 to 2020 (PDF)
- Open Enrollment Self-Service Flyer (PDF)
- Online Benefits Counselor (ALEX) (PDF); Share the Online Benefits Counselor (ALEX) (PDF); ALEX Flyer (PDF)
- Discover your lowest-cost benefit options
Mileage Rate Increases to 58 cents in 2019
The IRS announced that the business standard mileage rate for transportation expenses paid or incurred beginning January 1, 2019, will be 58 cents per mile, up 3.5 cents from the 54.5 cents-per-mile rate in effect during 2018.
The mileage rate may be used to compute the amount to reimburse employees who are using their own cars for business purposes.
Please see the 2020 mileage claim form.
From the IRS: Following the major changes in the tax law through the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, the IRS encourages employees to check their paychecks to help ensure they're having the right amount of tax withheld for their personal situation.
- IRS New Withholding Calculator to perform a "paycheck checkup": New IRS Withholding Calculator
- IRS New Form W-4: New IRS Form W-4
2021 Superior Court New Employee Orientation Schedule
- January 4 and 5 (Room 2130)
- March 1 and 3 (Room 2130)
- May 3 and 5 (Room 2130)
- July 12 and 14 (Room 2130)
- September 13 and 15 (Room 2130)
- November 1 and 3 (Room 2130)