The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office complies with the provisions of Title 39 of the Arizona Revised Statutes, also known as the Public Records Act. There are two options to request records. You may visit our online portal or come in person to visit our main Sheriff's office or one of our PCSO substations.
First-time requestors will need to create an account. By creating an account, you will have the ability to track and monitor your Pinal County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) public records requests. All communication from the agency will be sent directly to your email account.
Previous users, please log in to request additional records.
Main Pinal County Sheriff's Office LocationPhysical Address
971 Jason Lopez Circle
Florence, AZ 85132
971 Jason Lopez Circle Building C Florence AZ 85132
You may also visit one of our PCSO substations to obtain a copy of a report.
Any citizen may request to view public records in person at no cost. However, to ensure records can be prepared for viewing, please call 520-866-5193 to schedule an appointment.
RECORDS UNIT BUSINESS HOURS
- Monday through Friday (closed holidays)
- Public Window: 8 am to 5 pm
- Phone Inquiries: 7 am to 5 pm
- $7.50 reports (up to page 25, $0.25 per additional page)
- $5 CAD calls
- $5 Statistical request (please provide 48-hour courtesy notice)
- $15 CD of 911/Audio/Video
- $15 CD of photos
- $5 Fingerprints (Monday through Friday only, 8 am to 4 pm)
- $5 Clearance letter (Visa/backgrounds - a current photo ID, such as Driver's License or passport required) The Record of search is for Pinal County jurisdiction only.
- $12 Subpoena
We can only accept money orders, business checks, cashier's checks, and debit/credit cards. If you wish to pay by credit card, you can use our online payment system.
Accident Reports are available through Crashdocs. You must have the case number or date of the collision and a valid credit card to download your report.
Reports for traffic accidents relating to a criminal offense, such as Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or accidents resulting in fatal or serious injuries, will not be available online. These reports must be requested through the records request portal.